There is a dedicated team to deal with your enquiry.
Crime and International Crime
In case of emergencies arising out of hours, the Senior Criminal Clerk can be contacted on mobile number 07791 977 776.
Civil litigation, community care, employment & discrimination, family, housing, immigration & asylum, landlord & tenant, public law and all other civil matters
In case of emergencies arising out of hours, the Senior Civil Clerk can be contacted on mobile number 07956 449 536.
Finance & Fees
Our aim is to provide you with a flawless service at all times. If, however, you do have reason to complain, then please see our complaints procedure.
Third Floor, 15 New Bridge Street
London EC4V 6AU
DX 195 Chancery Lane
Tel 020 7452 8900
(Tel 020 7452 89 + ext.)
Fax 020 7452 8999
Skype videoconferencing facilities are available.
Find us by...
- Blackfriars (Circle and District lines): 5 minutes on foot
- St. Paul's (Central line): 10 minutes on foot
- Southwark (Jubilee line): 20 minutes on foot
- Blackfriars or City Thameslink: 5 minutes on foot
- Waterloo or Charing Cross: 15 minutes by bus
- The following buses stop within 5 minutes' walk of our premises: 4, 11, 15, 17, 23, 26, 45, 63, 76, 100, 172