There is a dedicated team to deal with your enquiry.
Crime and International Crime
In case of emergencies arising out of hours, the Senior Criminal Clerk can be contacted on mobile number 07791 977 776.
Civil and Family
Civil litigation, community care, employment & discrimination, family, housing, immigration & asylum, landlord & tenant, public law and all other civil matters
Finance & Fees
Our aim is to provide you with a flawless service at all times. If, however, you do have reason to complain, then please see our complaints procedure.
Our premises are located on the first floor of 44 Southampton Buildings. There is a lift allowing access to our floor. There is step free access before you reach the lifts. If you need further assistance the reception staff will be happy to assist in anyway that they can.
44 Southampton Buildings
London WC21 1AP
Tel 020 7452 8900
(Tel 020 7452 89 + ext.)
Fax 020 7452 8999
Videoconferencing facilities are available.
Find us by...
- Central line (Chancery Lane): 3 minutes on foot
- Piccadilly line (Holborn): 7 minutes on foot
- Metropolitan/Hammersmith & City/Circle lines (Farringdon): 11 minutes on foot
- Circle/District lines (Temple): 13 minutes on foot
- Farringdon: 11 minutes on foot
- City Thameslink: 13 minutes on foot or 9 minutes by bus
- Waterloo: 19 minutes by bus
- The following buses stop nearby: 8, 17, 25, 26, 46, 59, 76, 133, 341