There is a dedicated team to deal with your enquiry.
Crime and International Crime
In case of emergencies arising out of hours, the Senior Criminal Clerk can be contacted on mobile number 07791 977 776.
Civil and Family
Civil litigation, community care, employment & discrimination, family, housing, immigration & asylum, landlord & tenant, public law and all other civil matters
Finance & Fees
Our aim is to provide you with a flawless service at all times. If, however, you do have reason to complain, then please see our complaints procedure.
Our premises are on the third floor of 5 Chancery Lane. There is a lift giving access to our floor. To enter the building, there are five steps before you reach the door: if you need level access, reception staff will be happy to assist by directing you to an alternative entrance.
5 Chancery Lane
London WC2A 1LG
DX 195 Chancery Lane
Tel 020 7452 8900
(Tel 020 7452 89 + ext.)
Fax 020 7452 8999
Videoconferencing facilities are available.
Find us by...
- Central line (Chancery Lane): 7 minutes on foot
- Circle/District lines (Temple): 8 minutes on foot
- City Thameslink: 8 minutes on foot or 4 minutes by bus
- Waterloo: 15 minutes by bus
- Charing Cross: 15 minutes by bus
- The following buses stop within a 5 minute walk of chambers: 11, 15, 26, 76, 341, 521
- The following buses stop within a 10 minute walk of chambers: 8, 17, 25, 40, 46, 56, 63