1MCB Chambers is a progressive, multi-talented and busy Chambers.
In line with our policy of careful expansion and in order to meet increasing work requirements, we invite tenancy applications from first-class established barristers (whether as individuals or as groups) who wish to take advantage of our professional and cost-effective working environment, and competitive terms for high earners.
In particular, we would welcome:
- Housing and community care practitioners at all levels of call;
- Employment juniors of 3-7 years’ call;
- Criminal defence practitioners at all levels of call;
- Criminal prosecution practitioners of grade 2 and above; and
- Family practitioners at all levels of call.
Applications (in the form of a covering letter and CV) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Chambers is committed to the Equality & Diversity Code for the Bar.