Senior Civil Clerk
1MCB Chambers is a well-established set which prides itself on achieving a high standard of service. The expanding civil team undertakes a wide range of work at all levels of seniority. The successful candidate will be welcomed into a supportive and friendly environment.
As the Senior Civil Clerk you will need to demonstrate:
- An aptitude for increasing the breadth and volume of civil work;
- An ability to engage and interact with solicitors and direct access clients;
- An understanding of the commercial challenges and demands placed on members of the modern bar;
- Minimum 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Maths and English;
- Relevant experience of civil clerking including management responsibility for junior staff;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Familiarity with and ability to manage a broad range of civil work within a multi-disciplinary set;
- Familiarity with Legal Aid work and billing.
To apply, please email a letter and CV by 18th July 2018 to Julie Clarke, Practice Manager, at email@example.com.